Friday, October 27, 2006

10/27

Much more to say about the day (and about my annoying tendency to rhyme unintentionally). Nevertheless, I'm rushing out the door. I just wanted to you all to go over and say hello to R.

R. is the one that took me to the gala and managed to leave with my cell phone. He's the tall, cute guy over there on my Flickr page. He just started a blog and I want to encourage him on this endeavor (because he says that I forced him to)

I don't think that there are enough male bloggers in the world. Plus the guy is a single parent to four teenaged kids, so you know that he's going to have some interesting stories! There are only so many ways that I can sound interesting while begging Zac to walk. Really, there are times when I even bore myself.

So, what are you waiting for? Go over and show him some love because we all know that I haven't been able to recently.

No comments: